Tips for Maintaining Virtual Privacy Where it Counts
In our increasingly virtual business world, the issue of online and virtual safety is a pressing one for sure.
With so much of our time being spent online, it is more important than ever to be vigilant about our privacy protection efforts. While we at Executive Office Suites are total advocates of a completely virtual business platform, we do not suggest entering into such an arrangement without taking the proper precautions to ensure that your privacy is maintained and secured. This being the case, you might want to take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the list of easy but important steps for ensuring your virtual privacy protection.
Executive Office Suites provides some of the most premier and convenient virtual office solutions around. We take great pride in making sure that our options and offerings meet your expectations and give you the tools you need to get the job done. Reading through this quick check list of online safety “must-dos” is just another way to help optimize your virtual business and ensure for a safe, private, and sustainable working environment for a long time to come.
- Make sure sites are safe before sharing any of your personal or business information.
- Make sure any online accounts are properly configured for optimum privacy
- Protect your wireless connection from dangers
Take these steps to remove your information from most people search databases:
- Increase privacy of your browser
- Use a privacy-oriented e-mail service
- Use a virtual private network to hide your IP address
- Use peer block to block known risks from ever seeing your computer
For additional information about each step, visit www.techsupportalert.com.
Written by McDuffie Republished with permission by Alliance